If you are a handmade artist blog about…
Love this Bird Bingo? emailme
1. Your shop’s grand opening or a new web site you started
2. Every time you make a sale blog about it. Share what you sold and who you sold it to and how excited you are that you made another sale.
3. Special discounts or sales, especially if they are holiday related.
4. Your newest handmade creation. Include what inspired you, techniques and materials you used. Try to always explain the why behind your choices.
5. A technique you just learned. Share your excitement of learning something new and make sure to include how your buyers can benefit from you learning your new technique. Perhaps your new technique increases the quality of your handmade creations, thus increasing the value.
6. A class or seminar you just attended. Even if it is something you attended online, share what you found most interesting about the class, instructor etc.
7. New materials you just purchased and how you planned to use them in an upcoming creation. 8. Your last craft show you participated in. Try to include pictures of your booth and how you displayed your items.
9. Your favorite place to create whether it is your studio or favorite chair, etc. Take your readers behind the scene as you create.
10. Where your handmade items can be found online or offline. Make sure to include a link.
11. Share your buyer’s feedback or testimonial.
12. Share your answers to common questions that people ask about your handmade.
Do you have more great ideas for blogging? If you blog about your handmade add your blog to our free online Must Read Craft Blogs Directory.
About the Author
HandmadeCraftShow.com is an online virtual craft show. We understand that selling crafts online can be a very daunting task. That is why HandmadeCraftShow.com works very hard marketing our craft show and increasing the online exposure of our handmade craft artists.